Thursday, October 27

Scrapbooking

So most people think scrap booking is something for old ladies do or stay at home mothers, well I like to say I am neither and fully enjoy scrap booking.Its a chance to take your memories ,your experience, your moments and express them on pages.
I love the freedom of taking a picture and cutting it up, adding anything you want to it to make it more personal, more of a memory. I have had years and years of scrap booking and i am always looking for new ideas that I get inspired, from movies, comic books, magazines and so on. I have over 8 books full and always add more when ever I have the time. Not everyone can look back at their past so I wanted to fully take the opportunity to be able to see my history when I am older and share them.
There is no wrong way to scrapbook. I have seen organized even style, wild and random, dark, colourful, collages, single pictures, themes, the ideas are endless. I have used a bit of everything.
I have a few favorite pages. And when I take more pictures I will add them here but here are a few I have on hand with me.

 PAX 2010 Harley Quinn Theme
 PAX 2010 Mass Effect Theme


 Disneyland Pirate theme
 Disneyland

  Hawaii

 Paris





I don't have any links to websites or videos because I like creating from my mind and I don't like steal/using peoples ideas that much.

No comments: