Sunday, October 30

Sewing/Cosplaying

There is so many things you can do with sewing, thought I have only made one full set cosplay outfit I hope to get more inspired to make more and challenge myself. 
I would love to make more cosplay outfits from my favorite characters, or design a steam punk line , or a different style. I have really gotten into reshaping plain over sized t-shirts  in to form fitting ones that are more feminine.
I have a few Youtube channels that got me interested in sewing and creating different styles out if little on hand. 
To a more complex design to making your own cosplay outfit.She inspires me to do something this amazing.

Or GiannyL Youtube channel who can take simple fabric and make anything.
 And ThreadBanger's youtube channel.
There are so many costume ideas. I just have to get better at sewing them.

The things I have sewn are;
And I altered the pink top from a Large mens top to a female tank top with mesh in the back.


No comments: