Saturday, December 1

Progress report

Step 3:
We had to do a call out sheet. That means show the textures, pattern, fabric , color and all that information on a sheet explaining where you wanted this material. This is very helpful to get reference for so you can have a general idea what you have to do to make it look like this. Reference is your friend. ;p
So since I had 3 characters I did 3 call out sheets.



Step 4:
Next I did  a rough block out of the environment I wanted to make. With  very rough geo as my characters.

Step 5:
With that I then added in the camera moves I wanted. This was a bit difficult for me because I wanted to tell a story with my modeling. So I had to get the right moves to make it be told. I am still trying to fix it.

I am currently making the row boat now for my modeling. I havent decided if I am going to use all Maya or some Z brush in there.

No comments: